Pan-Pacific Conference XXXIII
Building a Smart Society through Innovation and Co-creation
May 25-28, 2016
The 33rd Pan-Pacific Conference in Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
In collaboration with Curtin University, Sarawak, Malaysia and Sarawak Convention Bureau
PDF Version (418k)
New Venue: Pullman Miri Waterfront Hotel
Superior Room/Deluxe Room - PDF Version (1.8MB)
Premium Superior Room/Superior Suite Room - PDF Version (1.6MB)
Tour Information Exclusive for the Pan-Pacific delegates:
PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 29, 2016
This year, the Chinese Lunar New Year Holiday will be during the week of February 7, 2016. We have received numerous requests to extend the paper submission deadline as many colleagues in Asia will be visiting their home towns for family gatherings. Thus, we will have the new deadline set as: February 29, 2016. However, please submit your papers as soon as possible to speed up the review process.
A TRIBUTE TO PROFESSOR MOTOFUSA MURAYAMA PDF Version 2MB
Call for Papers:
PDF Version (172k)
PDF Version (50k)
PDF Version (19k)
PDF Version (23k)
Special Announcement for the 2016 Conference in Miri, Malaysia
The Motofusa Murayama Best Research Paper Award: PDF Version (24k)
Special Colloquium Track on Organizational Performance: PDF Version (56k)
Colloquium on EntrepreneurshipPPBA: PDF Version (45k)
Proceedings and Presentations
Conference Proceedings will be published including selected papers which meet the following criteria:
- All submitted papers and proposals will be double blind reviewed by the Program Committee members and/or referees. Only accepted papers that have undergone a review process for both presentation and publication will be included in the Proceedings.
- Only registered authors can present their papers. The paid registration reflects acknowledgement that at least one author will be in attendance at the conference to present the paper.
- There is a limit of 3 over-sized pages for each paper published in the Proceedings (3 over-sized pages can accommodate approximately 8 standard sized pages). If the 3-page limit is exceeded, an additional $100 per page will be charged to the author(s). Must conform to margins, font size, etc.
- Only registered authors, as listed in the Proceedings and in the Final Program, are eligible to present their papers at the conference. Please do not arrange for substitute presenters who are not co-authors of the paper.
Power Point projectors are available in all of the session rooms. Files may be transferred via USB or CD. Presenters should bring their own laptops or arrange to borrow/share with another conference delegate. Laptops will not be provided.
Please help us meet our external publishing and printing deadlines by submitting your paper(s) and registering for the conference before our designated deadlines as follows:
- Submission deadline for Papers/Proposals - February 29, 2016
- Submission deadline for papers accepted for publication in the Conference Proceedings - April 17, 2016
- Online registration on or before April 17, 2016 - $400
- Online registration after April 17, 2016 - $450
THE REGISTRATION FEE MUST BE PAID ONLINE BY VISA OR MASTERCARD ONLY.
I. TO SUBMIT A PAPER, WORKSHOPS OR SYMPOSIUM FOR REVIEW:
- It is the policy of the Pan-Pacific Business Association that all papers, workshops and symposium proposal must be submitted in English and presented at the Pan-Pacific Conference in English.
- The link for submitting a paper for review will be activated be soon.
- The deadline for submitting completed papers (for consideration of the Best Paper Award and journal submission invitation) or an extended abstract is February 16, 2016.
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by March 13, 2016. Corresponding authors will be notified of acceptance status by March 13, 2016.
- Papers may be resubmitted at the following link: http://www.panpacificbusiness.org/abstract/resubmit.aspx. A control number and e-mail address associated with the paper are required.
Step 1 - PAPER SUBMISSION: Submit your paper for review
II. TO SUBMIT AN ACCEPTED PAPER FOR PUBLICATION IN THE PROCEEDINGS:
- Authors may submit their formatted paper(s) after receipt of the electronic acceptance letter.
- Papers must be formatted in the Pan-Pacific paper template (available through the link below), and must conform to the 3-page limit (margins, font size, etc.)
- At least one (1) author from each paper must register online through the Pan-Pacific website (see III. Registration below).
- The Deadline for paper submissions for the Proceedings publication and author registration is Saturday, April 16, 2016.
- Paper Formatting Template Microsoft Word Version (28k)
- Papers may be resubmitted at the following link: http://www.panpacificbusiness.org/proceedings/resubmit.aspx. A control number and e-mail address associated with the paper are required.
Step 2 - PAPER SUBMISSION: Submit the accepted paper for publication in the Pan-Pacific Conference Proceedings
III. REGISTER FOR THE 2016 PAN-PACIFIC CONFERENCE IN Miri, Malaysia
Online registration for all conference participants either with or without papers:
- $400 before April 17, 2016
- $450 after April 17, 2016
- Accompanying non-participant: $100.00 (friend, spouse or children)
Step 3 - REGISTRATION: Register for the Pan-Pacific Conference
For information on PPBA, please contact us at:
Pan-Pacific Business Association