Pan-Pacific Conference XXXII
Innovation in SOEs in the Digital Age
June 1-4, 2015
Call for Papers:
PDF Version (334k)
PDF Version (66k)
PDF Version (66k)
Proceedings and Presentations
Conference Proceedings will be published including selected papers which meet the following criteria:
- All submitted papers and proposals will be double blind reviewed by the Program Committee members and/or referees. Only accepted papers that have undergone a review process for both presentation and publication will be included in the Proceedings.
- Only registered authors can present their papers. The paid registration reflects acknowledgement that at least one author will be in attendance at the conference to present the paper.
- There is a limit of 3 over-sized pages for each paper published in the Proceedings (3 over-sized pages can accommodate approximately 8 standard sized pages). If the 3-page limit is exceeded, an additional $100 per page will be charged to the author(s). Must conform to margins, font size, etc.
- Only registered authors, as listed in the Proceedings and in the Final Program, are eligible to present their papers at the conference. Please do not arrange for substitute presenters who are not co-authors of the paper.
Power Point projectors are available in all of the session rooms. Files may be transferred via USB or CD. Presenters should bring their own laptops or arrange to borrow/share with another conference delegate. Laptops will not be provided.
Please help us meet our external publishing and printing deadlines by submitting your paper(s) and registering for the conference before our designated deadlines as follows:
- Submission deadline for Papers/Proposals – February 16, 2015
- Submission deadline for papers accepted for publication in the Conference Proceedings – April 20, 2015
- Online registration on or before April 20, 2015 - $400
- Online registration after April 20, 2015 - $450
THE REGISTRATION FEE MUST BE PAID ONLINE BY VISA OR MASTERCARD ONLY.
I. TO SUBMIT A PAPER, WORKSHOPS OR SYMPOSIUM FOR REVIEW:
- It is the policy of the Pan-Pacific Business Association that all papers, workshops and symposium proposal must be submitted in English and presented at the Pan-Pacific Conference in English.
- The link for submitting a paper for review will be activated by September 24, 2014.
- The deadline for submitting completed papers (for consideration of the Best Paper Award journal submission invitation) or an extended abstract is February 16, 2015.
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by March 16, 2015. Corresponding authors will be notified of acceptance status by March 16, 2015.
- Papers may be resubmitted at the following link: http://www.panpacificbusiness.org/abstract/resubmit.aspx. A control number and e-mail address associated with the paper are required.
Step 1 - PAPER SUBMISSION: Submit your paper for review
II. TO SUBMIT AN ACCEPTED PAPER FOR PUBLICATION IN THE PROCEEDINGS:
- Authors may submit their formatted paper(s) after receipt of the electronic acceptance letter.
- Papers must be formatted in the Pan-Pacific paper template (available through the link below), and must conform to the 3-page limit (margins, font size, etc.)
- At least one (1) author from each paper must register online through the Pan-Pacific website (see III. Registration below).
- The Deadline for paper submissions for the Proceedings publication and author registration is Saturday, April 20, 2015.
- Paper Formatting Template Microsoft Word Version (28k)
- Papers may be resubmitted at the following link: http://www.panpacificbusiness.org/proceedings/resubmit.aspx. A control number and e-mail address associated with the paper are required.
Step 2 - PAPER SUBMISSION: Submit the accepted paper for publication in the Pan-Pacific Conference Proceedings
III. REGISTER FOR THE 2015 PAN-PACIFIC CONFERENCE IN Hanoi, Vietnam
Online registration for all conference participants either with or without papers:
- $400 before April 20, 2015
- $450 after April 20, 2015
- Accompanying non-participant: $100.00 (spouse or children)
Step 3 - REGISTRATION: Register for the Pan-Pacific Conference
For information on PPBA, please contact us at:
Pan-Pacific Business Association