Paper Submission Instructions
Print these for easy reference during the submission process.
It is the policy of the Pan-Pacific Business Association that all papers, workshops and symposiums must be submitted in English and presented at the Conference in English.
- Copy and paste or type the Title, Authors, Affiliations, E-mail addresses and Paper of your paper/presentation into the appropriate fields of the
template (30 KB .dot).
- Save the template to your workstation (Desktop, etc.)
- Click on the 'PAPER SUBMISSION: Submit your paper or extended abstract for review' link on the PPC home page.
- Start the Paper Submission process by filling in the Title of your Paper in the field and click on the Submit button.
- Fill in all of the required fields. Make sure to enter your information with correct spelling and accuracy, particularly a single e-mail address. The e-mail address of the Corresponding Author will be the means of all correspondence during the conference coordination process.
- If more than one author belongs to this submission, click on "Add Author" to add to the list and fill in form as before for your next author. Otherwise, proceed to the Abstract Upload form.
- Click on Browse to locate your saved Paper Template. Click on Upload File. Your paper (abstract) has now been successfully submitted. You will receive the control number for this submission by e-mail. Please keep this control number handy! Your will need it for future correspondence with the conference coordinator.
If you are submitting more than one paper, please submit each one individually by following instructions 1 through 7.
Pan-Pacific Conference Paper Template (30 KB .dot)
If you have already submitted a paper and need to re-submit your paper, please use the Re-Submit Paper Form.
Click to Submit a Paper Electronically